Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan tacos🌮
1. Dice per taco 1 Portobello mushroom, ¼ onion and 1 clove of garlic. Also prepare avocado cream by pureeing a ripe avocado with a fork.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and glaze the onion for 10 minutes at low heat. Then fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat. Add the garlic clove and fry for 1 minute more.
3. Put 1 tortilla in the pan and spread the onions, mushrooms and avocado cream on top. Then fold the tortilla and fry it for 2 minutes on each side.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 tortilla
– ½ avocado
– 1 portobello mushroom
– 1 clove of garlic
– ¼ onion
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: