Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Lemon Gnocchi🍋🥦
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/430°F and dice ¼ broccoli.
2. Put 500g (17oz) gnocchi in a large bowl and mix with 1 teaspoon chili powder and garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons lemon juice & olive oil. Place the gnocchi in a baking tin and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Now add the broccoli to the gnocchi. Mix the ingredients and bake again for 15 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g gnocchi (17oz)
– ¼ broccoli
– olive oil
– lemon juice
– chili powder
– garlic powder
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: