Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Spanish Rice🍚
1. Prepare 250ml (1 cup) vegetable broth and dice ½ onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 400g (14 oz) tomatoes.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat and fry 300g (10.5 oz) rice, the onion & garlic cloves in it for 2 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth and the tomatoes and cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 300g rice (10.5 oz)
– 400g tomatoes (14 oz)
– 250ml vegetable broth (1 cup)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– ½ onion
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: