Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Hot Curry Noodle Soup🥣🥥
1. Prepare 1L (4 cups) vegetable broth and dice 3 cloves of garlic, ½ onion & some scallions and slice 250g (9oz) mushrooms.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot over medium heat and fry the garlic cloves and the onion in it for 2 minutes. Then add 3 tbsp red curry paste and 1 tablespoon ginger and fry again for 2 minutes. Finally, add the mushrooms and fry the ingredients again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetable broth to the pot with 250ml water, 400ml (14oz) coconut milk, 2 tbsp soy sauce & lime juice. Cook in it with the scallions, 200g (7oz) rice noodles according to the package instructions.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g rice noodles (7oz)
– 400ml coconut milk (14oz)
– 1L vegetable broth (4 cups)
– 250g mushrooms (9oz)
– 3 tbsp red curry paste
– 3 cloves of garlic
– ½ Onion
– lime juice
– spring onions
– olive oil
– soy sauce
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: