Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Banana Bread🍌🍞
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Take a bowl and grate half an apple in it. Add 3 chopped bananas and puree the ingredients with a fork. Add then 2 eggs and mix.
2. Mix in a large bowl 200g (7oz) flour, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Then add the bowl content from step 1 and mix the ingredients to a dough. Finally, mix 50g (1/3 cup) chopped walnuts with the mixture and bake it for 45 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g flour (7oz)
– 50g chopped walnuts (1/3 cup)
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 3 bananas
– 2 eggs
– ½ apple
– 1 tsp cinnamon
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: