Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Far Eastern Vegetable Noodle Pan🍜
1. Slice 150g (5oz) mushrooms & 1 carrot and dice 150g (5oz) broccoli, ½ red pepper and some leek. Prepare the sauce by mixing 3 tbsp soy sauce with 1 tsp sugar & olive oil.
2. Now cook 200 grams (7oz) of spaghetti according to the package instructions. Add salt & olive oil and 1 tsp baking powder to the water. For the next step, mix in a small bowl 2 tbsp cider vinegar with 1 tsp sugar.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Fry in it for 5 minutes the mushrooms, carrot, paprika, broccoli & leek. Then mix the vinegar-sugar mixture from step 2 with the ingredients.
4. Now add the spaghetti with the sauce from step 1 and mix the ingredients.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g Spaghetti (7oz)
– 150g mushrooms (5oz)
– 150g broccoli (5oz)
– 1 carrot
– ½ red pepper
– 1 tsp baking powder
– soy sauce
– olive oil
– apple cider vinegar
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: