Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F. Cook with 1 pinch of salt 500g (17.5oz) noodles according to package instructions.
2. Mix the cooked pasta with 800g (28oz) tomato sauce, 1 egg, 400g (14oz) ricotta and 200g (7oz) grated mozzarella. Bake the ingredients for 30 minutes and serve with basil.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g noodles (17.5oz)
– 800g tomato sauce (28oz)
– 400g Ricotta (14oz)
– 200g grated mozzarella (7oz)
– 1 egg
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: