Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Masala🍠🍛
1. Prepare 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth and dice 2 sweet potatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion and 2 tomatoes. Precook 400g (14oz) chickpeas if you don’t want to use canned ones. Mix for the spice mixture 1 tablespoon ginger, 2 teaspoons curry powder and 1 teaspoon chili powder, caraway and turmeric.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil at medium heat and fry the onion for 5 minutes. Then fry the garlic cloves for 1 minute. Now add the spice mixture with some vegetable broth and mix all ingredients. Then add the rest of the vegetable broth with the sweet potatoes and the cooked chickpeas and let the ingredients simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and simmer for another 5 minutes. Finally garnish the masala with some coriander and serve with rice.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
– 400g chick peas (14oz)
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 onion
– curry powder
– chili powder
– olive oil
– rice to serve
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: