Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tortellini Kale Skillet🍅🧀
1. Mix in a bowl 200g ricotta (1 cup), 100g (¾ cup) mozzarella, 1 pinch of salt, ½ tsp pepper and 1 tsp oregano & basil. Puree the rictotta with a fork.
2. Add 800ml (24oz) tomato sauce and 500ml water in a large pan and bring it to the boil. Turn down the heat and cook 500g (20oz) cheese tortellini with 200g (3 cups) kale according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Turn off the stove, but leave the pan on the hot plate. Spread the cheese mix from step 1 and put a lid on the pan. Melt the cheese for about 5 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g tomato sauce (24oz)
– 500g Cheese Tortellini (20oz)
– 200g green cabbage (3 cups)
– 200g Ricotta (1 cup)
– 100g Mozzarella (¾ cup)
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: