Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tortellini Kale Skillet🍅🧀
1. Mix in a bowl 200g ricotta (1 cup), 100g (¾ cup) mozzarella, 1 pinch of salt, ½ tsp pepper and 1 tsp oregano & basil. Puree the rictotta with a fork.
2. Add 800ml (24oz) tomato sauce and 500ml water in a large pan and bring it to the boil. Turn down the heat and cook 500g (20oz) cheese tortellini with 200g (3 cups) kale according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Turn off the stove, but leave the pan on the hot plate. Spread the cheese mix from step 1 and put a lid on the pan. Melt the cheese for about 5 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g tomato sauce (24oz)
– 500g Cheese Tortellini (20oz)
– 200g green cabbage (3 cups)
– 200g Ricotta (1 cup)
– 100g Mozzarella (¾ cup)