Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Cuban Rice🍌🍳🍛
1. Dice 2 cloves of garlic and ½ onion. Also halve a banana and peel & dice 2 tomatoes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Fry the garlic cloves in it for 2 minutes and then add 150g (1 cup) rice. Continue roasting for 2 minutes and then add 500ml water with a little salt. Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
3. Fry now the onion with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt on medium heat for 5 minutes. Then add the tomatoes with half a teaspoon each of sugar, oregano & basil. Fry the ingredients for 10 minutes until the tomatoes soften and you can puree them with a fork.
4. Now put 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Fry the bananas in it on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side. Finally, prepare the fried egg.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 150g rice (1 cup)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 banana
– ½ onion
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: