Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Hummus Cream Pasta🍝
1. Dice 3 cloves of garlic. Cook 250g (8oz) noodles with salted water and save some of the cooking water.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pot over medium heat and fry the garlic cloves with 30g (1oz) sun-dried tomatoes in it for 2 minutes. Then add the pasta with 200g (7oz) hummus and mix the ingredients with some cooking water until the hummus is creamy.
3. Add 50g spinach and fry the ingredients for about 2 minutes. Finally season the noodles with 1 pinch of salt and ½ TL pepper.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g noodles (8oz)
– 200g hummus (7oz)
– 30g sun-dried tomatoes (1oz)
– 3 cloves of garlic
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: