Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Risotto🍚
1. Dice 3 cloves of garlic & ½ onion and slice 200g (3 cups) mushrooms. Prepare 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot on medium heat. Fry the garlic cloves and onion in it for 5 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and fry for 1 minute. Finally cook 175g (1 cup) risotto rice in the pot with the vegetable stock and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Serve the risotto with some parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 175g Risotto rice (1 cup)
– 200g mushrooms (3 cups)
– 500ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
– 3 cloves of garlic
– ½ onion
– olive oil
– apple cider vinegar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: