Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Couscous Skillet🥘
1. Prepare 400 grams (14oz) of couscous according to the package instructions. Dice 1 eggplant, 1 zucchini and 1 red pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and fry the vegetables in it for 10 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add the couscous and season the mixture with 2 tbsp olive oil, tomato paste & lemon juice, 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 1 tsp caraway, sweet paprika powder, chili powder & parsley. Mix the ingredients and add 150g (5oz) of crumbled feta to the pan.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g couscous (14oz)
– 150g Feta (5oz)
– 1 eggplant
– 1 courgette
– 1 red pepper
– olive oil
– tomato puree
– lemon juice
– Sweet Paprika
– Paprika hot
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: