Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Quinoa Chilli🍠🍲
1. Prepare 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth and 800g (28oz) red beans if you don’t want to use canned ones. Dice the following vegetables: 800g (28oz) tomatoes, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 green pepper, 1 onion & 1 jalapeño.
2. Heat a large pot and add all the ingredients from step 1. Season with 1 teaspoon chili powder, 2 teaspoons caraway, ½ teaspoon pepper & 1 teaspoon salt. Mix the ingredients, bring them to the boil and then simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add 100g (½ cup) quinoa and cook according to the instructions on the packet. Finally, add some coriander to the chili.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g red beans (28oz)
– 800g tomatoes (28oz)
– 500ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
– 100g Quinoa (½ cup)
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 1 onion
– 1 Jalapeño
– 1 green pepper
– chili powder
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: