Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
1. Dice 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 eggplant, 1 zucchini, 1 red pepper & 400g (14oz) tomatoes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic cloves in it for 5 minutes. Then add 3 tbsp olive oil and the aubergine and fry for another 10 minutes.
3. Add the zucchini and peppers and fry for 10 minutes more. Then fry the ingredients with the tomatoes for another 5 minutes and season then with 1 pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon thyme and some coriander. Finally mix the vegetables with 20g (½ cup) basil leaves.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g tomatoes (14oz)
– 20g basil leaves (½ cup)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– 1 eggplant
– 1 courgette
– 1 red pepper
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: