Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegetarian Lahmacun🍕
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Dice 1 onion, 5 cloves of garlic & 2 tomatoes and slice 150g (5oz) mushrooms. Pierce 1 eggplant many times with a fork. Rub it and 1 red pepper with some olive oil and bake for 15 minutes. Then turn the vegetables over and bake for another 15 minutes. Now take out the pepper and put it aside and put the eggplant in the oven again for 10 minutes. Once the vegetables have cooled down, you can remove the seeds from the pepper and the skin from the eggplant and cut both into small cubes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes. Then add the garlic cloves, the mushrooms, some chopped coriander, 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon of chili powder, cinnamon & caraway. Mix the ingredients and fry for 5 minutes. Then add the baked vegetables with 1 teaspoon basil & parsley and fry again for 5 minutes.
3. Spread on every flatbread 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of fried vegetables. Sprinkle some feta and chopped cashews and bake the pizzas at 200°C/400°F for 15 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
Post your results on our site📷
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 4 pizzas:
– 4 flatbreads
– 150g mushrooms (5oz)
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 onion
– 1 eggplant
– 1 red pepper
– 4 Tbsp Cashew nuts
– olive oil
– chili powder
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: