Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Tomato Cream Soup🥣
1. Dice 1 onion & 2 cloves of garlic and chop some coriander. Also prepare 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes. Then add the garlic cloves and the coriander and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetable broth, 800ml (28oz) tomato sauce, 400ml (14oz) coconut milk, 1 pinch of pepper and 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Mix the ingredients, bring the soup to the boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Then puree the soup with a hand blender and serve with a dash of balsamic vinegar.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
Post your results on our site📷
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800ml tomato sauce (28oz)
– 500ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
– 400ml coconut milk (14oz)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– olive oil
– balsamic vinegar