Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Tomato Cream Soup🥣
1. Dice 1 onion & 2 cloves of garlic and chop some coriander. Also prepare 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes. Then add the garlic cloves and the coriander and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetable broth, 800ml (28oz) tomato sauce, 400ml (14oz) coconut milk, 1 pinch of pepper and 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Mix the ingredients, bring the soup to the boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Then puree the soup with a hand blender and serve with a dash of balsamic vinegar.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
Post your results on our site📷
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800ml tomato sauce (28oz)
– 500ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
– 400ml coconut milk (14oz)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– olive oil
– balsamic vinegar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: