Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Chinese Egg Drop Soup🥣
1. Prepare 500ml of vegetable broth and whisk two eggs with a fork. Also mix 2 tsp potato starch with 4 tsp of water.
2. bring the vegetable broth to the boil and add 1 teaspoon soy sauce & vegetable oil. Mix the soup with the potato starch mixture. Then add the beaten eggs to the soup, stirring constantly, and continue cooking for about 2 minutes. Serve the soup with some chives. We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml Vegetable Broth
– 2 Eggs
– 2 Tsp Potato Starch
– 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
– 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: