Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: German Potato Salad🥔🥗
1. Dice 1 onion and dice ½ glass gherkins. Cook 1. 5kg (1.5lb) of potatoes until they are soft enough. Then let them cool down and peel them.
2. Mix for the sauce 400g (14oz) cream fraiche with 200g (7oz) cooking cream, 1 pinch salt & pepper, 4 tablespoons mustard and ½ glass gherkin water. Then mix the sauce with the onion and the cucumber. Finally add the potatoes. Cut them directly from the board into the sauce. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1,5kg potatoes (3 lb)
– 400g cream fraiche (14oz)
– 200g cooking cream (7oz)
– ½ glass gherkins
– 1 onion
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: