Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Bolognese🍝
1. Dice 1 onion, 1 green pepper and 2 cloves of garlic. Shred 250g (8oz) mushrooms in a blender. Precook 100g (3.5oz) of red lentils if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan. Add the onion and paprika and fry for 5 minutes. Then fry the garlic clove for 1 minute and add the mushrooms. Continue roasting for 5 minutes and season the ingredients with 1 pinch salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon hot paprika spice. Mix the ingredients and continue frying for 1 minute.
3. Add the red lentils to the pan with 50ml (¼ cup) soy sauce, 30g (1oz) sugar, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar and 400g (14oz) tomato sauce. Mix the ingredients and let the sauce simmer for 20 minutes. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g tomato sauce (14oz)
– 250g mushrooms (8oz)
– 100g red lentils (3.5oz)
– 50ml soy sauce (¼ cup)
– 30g sugar (1oz)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– 1 green pepper
– apple cider vinegar
– soy sauce
– hot paprika spice
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: