Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Omelette Sandwich🥪
1. Mix 1 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tbsp ketchup in a small bowl. Mix in a bigger bowl 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1 tbsp milk, 1 pinch salt, ¼ vegetable broth cube and ¼ tsp sugar. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan on low heat and add the egg mixture. Put a lid on the pan and prepare the omelette until it is firm enough. Then carefully divide it into 2 halves.
2. Prepare 4 toasts. Spread butter on 2 toasts and add the omelette halves. Then add the ketchup-mayonnaise-mix and add the other toast halves. We wish you bon appetit!
– 4 toasts
– 2 eggs
– ¼ vegetable broth cubes
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: