Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Avocado Quesadilla🥑🌮
1. Dice ½ onion and ½ red pepper and boil 30g (½ cup) red beans if you don’t want to use canned beans. Also mince some coriander and cut 2 avocados in halves.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Fry the onion and the paprika for 3 minutes. Then add the red beans with 1 tbsp Salsa Mexicana and fry for 1 minute more. Put the ingredients aside.
3. Put 4 avocado halves in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and ½ tsp salt & pepper. Puree the ingredients with a fork and mix with the coriander.
4. Heat again 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan on medium heat and add 1 tortilla. Spread the tortilla with half of the avocado mix and the fried vegetables from step 2. Sprinkle 30g (¼ cup) cheese over each quesadilla, put a tortilla on top and fry it for 2 minutes. Then turn the quesadilla with a plate and fry it again for 2 minutes on the other side. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 quesadillas:
– 4 tortillas
– 60g grated cheese (½ cup)
– 30g red beans (½ cup)
– 2 avocados
– ½ Onion
– ½ red pepper
– Salsa Mexicana
– lemon juice
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: