Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Avocado Quesadilla🥑🌮
1. Dice ½ onion and ½ red pepper and boil 30g (½ cup) red beans if you don’t want to use canned beans. Also mince some coriander and cut 2 avocados in halves.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Fry the onion and the paprika for 3 minutes. Then add the red beans with 1 tbsp Salsa Mexicana and fry for 1 minute more. Put the ingredients aside.
3. Put 4 avocado halves in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and ½ tsp salt & pepper. Puree the ingredients with a fork and mix with the coriander.
4. Heat again 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan on medium heat and add 1 tortilla. Spread the tortilla with half of the avocado mix and the fried vegetables from step 2. Sprinkle 30g (¼ cup) cheese over each quesadilla, put a tortilla on top and fry it for 2 minutes. Then turn the quesadilla with a plate and fry it again for 2 minutes on the other side. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 quesadillas:
– 4 tortillas
– 60g grated cheese (½ cup)
– 30g red beans (½ cup)
– 2 avocados
– ½ Onion
– ½ red pepper
– Salsa Mexicana
– lemon juice
– olive oil
Do you want to start your own blog or website to show the world your creativity and share content, which is important to you?
With WordPress you can start easily your own platform within minutes for free and without any IT knowledge. Their website construction kit is that easy, even we could build this site😄
Click the following link and start your very own blog or website today! https://wordpress.com/alp/?aff=22530&cid=2238330