Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Flatbread with Hummus, Pesto & Feta🍞🍅🍯
1. Put 250g flour, 7g baking powder and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and mix. Melt 25g butter in the microwave and add 90g natural yoghurt and 1 tsp honey. Mix the ingredients and add 125ml of water. Knead the mixture into a dough. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rest for 1 hour.
2. Put some flour on a chopping board. Then add the dough and cut 6 equal portions. Heat now 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat in a large pan. Put some olive oil in a cup and rub your hands with it. This ensures that the dough will not stick. Form now the flatbreads and fry them for 3 minutes each on both sides.
3. Heat again 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat in a large pan and fry in it for 5 minutes 100g spinach and 6 sun-dried & chopped tomatoes. Take the pan off the stove and start to cover the breads. Spread on each flatbread 1 teaspoon pesto alla genovese, 1 tablespoon hummus, 1/6 of the fried spinach-tomato mix, some feta and a few pine nuts. We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g flour
– 125ml water
– 100g spinach
– 90g natural yoghurt
– 25g butter
– 7g baking powder
– 6 sun dried tomatoes
– 1 tsp honey
– Pesto alla Genovese
– pine nuts
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: