Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Easy Quinoa Mushroom Pan🍛
1. Cook 90g quinoa and slice 250g mushrooms & dice 3 cloves of garlic.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the mushrooms with the garlic cloves with 1 pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon thyme for 5 minutes. Then mix the ingredients with the quinoa and 1 pinch of salt & pepper. We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g mushrooms
– 90g Quinoa
– 3 cloves of garlic
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: