Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Fried Garlic Baguette🍅🧀🥖
1. Cut 500g cherry tomatoes and 150g mini mozzarella into halves, 1 red onion into cubes and 1 baguette into small pieces. Mix the tomatoes and onion with 1 tablespoon basil in a large bowl.
2. Mix for the sauce 50ml olive oil, 30ml balsamic vinegar, 1 pinch of pepper and 1 teaspoon salt, sugar & mustard. Crush and peel 2 cloves of garlic. They must be removed later after frying.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan and fry the garlic cloves in it for 1 minute. Then add the baguette and fry for about 5 minutes. Then remove the garlic cloves.
4. Now mix the sauce with the tomato onion mix. Finally, add the mozzarella and the fried baguette. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 baguette
– 500g cherry tomatoes
– 150g mini mozzarella
– 1 red onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– olive oil
– balsamic vinegar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: