Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in
Today: Sweet Potato with Spinach-Feta Filling🍠
1. Cut the two ends of a sweet potato and prick it several times with a fork. Then cook them in the microwave for 10 minutes at the highest level.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat in a pan and fry 80g spinach with 1 pinch of salt for 5 minutes. Then put the spinach in a bowl and fry in the same pan for 2 minutes 30g pine nuts. Put them in the bowl too with 30g cream cheese. Mix the ingredients.
3. Cut the sweet potato into 2 halves and make a hole in the middle. Mix the sweet potato mass with the bowl contents from step 2 and fill up the sweet potatoes at the end. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 sweet potato
– 80g spinach
– 50g Feta
– 30g cream cheese
– 30g pine nuts
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: