Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Omelette Roll🥚🧀
1. Dice half a tomato and 200g mushrooms. Preheat the oven to 180°C and mix 250g cottage cheese, 100g grated cheese and 3 eggs in a bowl for the dough. Spread the dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes.
2. Mix for the sauce 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt, 2 teaspoons ketchup and 1 teaspoon mustard. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a pan and fry the mushrooms in it for 5 minutes with 1 pinch of salt. Finally add 1 pinch of pepper.
3. Spread half of the sauce on the dough and then the fried mushrooms. Put 3 slices of cheese on the edge and then add the tomato and some salad. Finally spread the rest of the sauce and roll the omelette carefully. We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g cottage cheese
– 200g mushrooms
– 100g grated cheese
– 3 slices cheese
– 3 eggs
– ½ tomato
– salad mix
– natural yoghurt
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: