Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Thai Drunk Noodles🍜
1. Dice 1 jalapeño, 1 red onion, 3 spring onions and 3 cloves of garlic. Chop also 400g tofu and 150g kale. Mix for the sauce 50ml soy sauce, 45ml lime juice, 2 tsp Sriracha and 1 tbsp sugar.
2. Now cook 250g rice noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Add a little olive oil to the water so that the noodles don’t stick together later. Then heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the tofu in it for 5 minutes. Put the tofu aside and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan. Fry the kale for 2 minutes and then add the jalapeño, the red onion, the spring onions and the garlic cloves. Fry the ingredients for 2 minutes.
3. Now add the tofu, the rice noodles and the sauce from step 1. Mix the ingredients and fry for 2 minutes. Finally, add 20g basil leaves to the pan and mix again. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g tofu
– 250g rice noodles
– 150g kale
– 20g basil leaves
– 50ml soy sauce
– 45ml lime juice
– 3 scallions
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 red onion
– 1 jalapeño
– 2 tsp Sriracha
– 1 tbsp sugar
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: