Suscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
1. Dice 1 red onion and 4 cloves of garlic. Precook 400g chickpeas if you don’t want to use canned ones. Put the onion, garlic cloves and chickpeas in a blender with 30g sesame seeds, some coriander, 2 tsp caraway seeds, 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Then blend the ingredients to a puree.
2. Mix the puree with 3 tbsp potato starch and put some breadcrumbs aside. Then form the falafel and coat it with the breadcrumbs.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Fry the falafel in it for 5 minutes on each side. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g chickpeas
– 30g sesame seeds
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 1 red onion
– 3 tbsp potato starch
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tsp caraway
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ TL Pepper
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: