Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Vegan Paella🥘
1. Cook 200g green beans, 200g peas and 400g artichokes. Dice 500g tomatoes, 2 peppers, 1 red onion and 2 cloves of garlic and prepare 1L vegetable stock.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the onion and pepper in it for 5 minutes. Then add the tomatoes and garlic cloves, 3 bay leaves, 1 pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon each of hot & sweet paprika spice and turmeric. Keep frying for five minutes.
3. Mix the ingredients with the beans, peas, artichokes and 350g rice. Add the vegetable stock and spread the ingredients evenly. Cook the paella on medium heat for 5 minutes longer than indicated on the rice package. Then cover the pan with a large plate or kitchen towel and let it rest for 10 minutes on the still warm stove top. We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g tomatoes
– 400g artichokes
– 350g rice
– 200g green beans
– 200g peas
– 3 bay leaves
– 2 peppers
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 red onion
– 1L vegetable broth
– olive oil
– hot paprika spice
– sweet paprika spice
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: