Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Aloo Tikki🥔
1. Boil and peel 300g potatoes and chop some coriander. Puree the potatoes with 1 pinch salt and mix the puree with 1 teaspoon hot paprika spice & caraway, ½ teaspoon ginger, nutmeg & curry and 3 tbsp potato starch. Then form small patties from the mixture.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Fry the patties in it for 5 minutes on both sides or a little longer if you want it more crispy. We wish you bon appetit!
– 300g potatoes
– Hot paprika spice
– potato starch
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: