Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Mediterranean bread🥖
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and make a hole in the middle of a 30cm long bread. Fill the baguette with 100g asparagus and 50 grams of mozzarella.
2. Take a bowl and add 2 eggs, 1 pinch of salt, ½ bouillon cube, 100ml milk and 100g yoghurt. Mix the ingredients and then fill the bread with it.
3. Now bake the bread for 45 minutes. If you like it a little less creamy, bake it 5 Minutes more. We wish you bon appetit!
– bread (30cm)
– 100g asparagus
– 50g mini mozzarella
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 vegetable broth cube
– 100ml milk
– 100g yoghurt
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: