Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Fanta Cake🍰
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and grease your baking pan with butter
2. Put 300 grams of sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and 5 eggs in a large bowl and mix them
3. Add 1 packet of baking soda, 350 grams of flour and 125 grams of melted butter and mix the ingredients to a dough.
4. Add 175ml Fanta and mix it with the dough
5. Spread the dough in the greased baking tin and bake the cake for about 40 minutes. Depending on the size of the baking pan, the time can vary a bit. We wish you bon appetit!
– 300g Sugar
– 1 Packet Vanilla Sugar
– 1 Packet Baking Soda
– 5 Eggs
– 350g Flour
– 125g Butter
– 175ml Fanta
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!