Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Fried Egg Cheese Sandwich🥪
1. Take a toast and make a hole in the middle with a glass
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of margarine in the pan over medium heat
3. Put the toast into the pan and place an egg carefully in the hole. Add some feta cheese, herbes de Provence and salt. Place the punched out toast part in the middle and fry the sandwich for several minutes
4. Carefully flip the sandwich and fry it from the other side for some minutes
5. Serve it with pepper and oregano. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 Egg
– 1 Toast
– 1 Tbsp Margarine
– Herbes de Provence
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: