Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Fried Egg Cheese Sandwich🥪
1. Take a toast and make a hole in the middle with a glass
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of margarine in the pan over medium heat
3. Put the toast into the pan and place an egg carefully in the hole. Add some feta cheese, herbes de Provence and salt. Place the punched out toast part in the middle and fry the sandwich for several minutes
4. Carefully flip the sandwich and fry it from the other side for some minutes
5. Serve it with pepper and oregano. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 Egg
– 1 Toast
– 1 Tbsp Margarine
– Herbes de Provence
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!