Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Poached egg on avocado toast🥑🥚🍞
1. Puree half an avocado with a fork. Add a little salt and pepper and a few drops of lime juice to a pulp.
2. Place plastic wrap in a cereal bowl. Add a little olive oil and spread it. Olive oil prevents the poached egg from sticking to the foil later. Optionally you can of course use other oils.
3. Place an egg in the foil, fold it carefully and tie up.
4. Cook the foil with the egg for about 7 minutes in a full pot. Make sure that the temperature is not too high, otherwise the plastic melts. We recommend a medium temperature.
5. Prepare a toast and spread the avocado on it. Once the egg is done, gently cut off the top of the foil and let the egg slide on the toast.
6. Serve the egg with a pinch of pepper. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 egg
– 1 toast
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: