Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Poached egg on avocado toast🥑🥚🍞
1. Puree half an avocado with a fork. Add a little salt and pepper and a few drops of lime juice to a pulp.
2. Place plastic wrap in a cereal bowl. Add a little olive oil and spread it. Olive oil prevents the poached egg from sticking to the foil later. Optionally you can of course use other oils.
3. Place an egg in the foil, fold it carefully and tie up.
4. Cook the foil with the egg for about 7 minutes in a full pot. Make sure that the temperature is not too high, otherwise the plastic melts. We recommend a medium temperature.
5. Prepare a toast and spread the avocado on it. Once the egg is done, gently cut off the top of the foil and let the egg slide on the toast.
6. Serve the egg with a pinch of pepper. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 egg
– 1 toast
– olive oil
Are you searching for microfiber beach towels with a beautiful design?🏖
At Aliexpress you can buy it straight from the manufacturer!💵💵💵
This guarantees the lowest price and free shipping😎
Click now the following link and get your beach towel for the best prices at AliExpress:
Searching for Huion products? You will find them there too for the lowest prices: