Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Mushroom pan with garlic sauce🥘
1. Dice 1 clove of garlic and put it in a small bowl. Add 200 grams of cream fraiche and 100 ml of cream and stir well. Add a pinch of salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and 1 teaspoon herbs of Provence and stir again. Let the sauce rest.
2. Clean 500g mushrooms with a brush without water, otherwise they become spongy. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and heat on medium heat and fry them for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 chopped garlic clove and a chopped onion and fry for another 2 minutes. Season the mass with a teaspoon of sweet paprika, 1 teaspoon of Provencal herbs or Italian herbs and a pinch of salt. Stir the ingredients and fry for another 2 minutes. Serve the mushrooms with the sauce.
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 Cloves of Garlic
– 1 Onion
– 200g Yoghurt
– 500g Champignons
– Herbes de Provence
– Sweet Paprika Spice
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: