Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
1. Take 4 toasts and cut off the crust. Place 5 eggs in a bowl and whisk with a little salt, herbes de provence and sweet paprika spice.
2. Add 1 pepper, half an onion and 1 clove of garlic and mix everything.
3. Add 100g gratin cheese and mix again
4. Place the 4 rimless toasts in a baking tin and put the bowl content in it
5. Place the mixture in a preheated oven and bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
We wish you bon appetit!
– 4 Toasts
– 5 Eggs
– 1/2 Onion
– 1 Pepper
– 1 Clove of Garlic
– 100g Gratin Cheese
– Herbes de Provence
– Sweet Paprika Spice
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: