Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
1. Take 4 toasts and cut off the crust. Place 5 eggs in a bowl and whisk with a little salt, herbes de provence and sweet paprika spice.
2. Add 1 pepper, half an onion and 1 clove of garlic and mix everything.
3. Add 100g gratin cheese and mix again
4. Place the 4 rimless toasts in a baking tin and put the bowl content in it
5. Place the mixture in a preheated oven and bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
We wish you bon appetit!
– 4 Toasts
– 5 Eggs
– 1/2 Onion
– 1 Pepper
– 1 Clove of Garlic
– 100g Gratin Cheese
– Herbes de Provence
– Sweet Paprika Spice
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!