Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!
Today: Avocado Cream Pasta🥑🍝
1. Dice ½ tomato and 1 avocado
2. Put 2 tablespoosn of olive oil in a pan and heat them at medium heat. Dice a garlic clove and fry it in there for 1 minute. After a while add the avocado and fry it as well for 1 minute.
3. Add 50 grams of creme fraiche, 50ml of milk, ½ vegetable broth cube, some pepper and salt. Fry the mass until it gets a creamy consistency.
4. Boil 100 grams of spaghetti and mix it with the sauce. We wish you bon appetit!
– 100g Spaghetti
– 1 Avocado
– 1 Clove of Garlic
– 1/2 Tomato
– 1/2 Vegetable Broth Cube
– 50ml Milk
– 50g Creme Fraiche
– Olive Oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: