Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!😋
Today:Tex-Mex noodle casserole🍝
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Take a small bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika spice, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin, and 1 teaspoon salt & pepper.
2. Slice 3 peppers (red, yellow & green) and 200 grams of mushrooms and mix with a diced red onion in a large baking pan. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and half of the spice mix from step 1. Mix everything well and bake it for 30 minutes.
3. Cook 400 grams of pasta and mix with the baked vegetables from step 2. Add the other half of the spice mixture, as well as 200 grams of creme fraiche and 200ml of milk.
4. Now spread the mass evenly in the baking pan and add 200 grams of gratin cheese.
5. Now bake the casserole for 15 minutes at 200 degrees until the cheese gets a bit brown at the top. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g Pasta
– 3 Pepper
– 1 Red Onion
– 200g Champignons
– 200g Creme Fraiche
– 200ml Milk
– 200g Gratin Cheese
– Sweet Paprika
– Hot Paprika
– Garlic Powder
– Olive Oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: