Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian dishes in 60 seconds!😋
Today:Tex-Mex noodle casserole🍝
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Take a small bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika spice, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin, and 1 teaspoon salt & pepper.
2. Slice 3 peppers (red, yellow & green) and 200 grams of mushrooms and mix with a diced red onion in a large baking pan. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and half of the spice mix from step 1. Mix everything well and bake it for 30 minutes.
3. Cook 400 grams of pasta and mix with the baked vegetables from step 2. Add the other half of the spice mixture, as well as 200 grams of creme fraiche and 200ml of milk.
4. Now spread the mass evenly in the baking pan and add 200 grams of gratin cheese.
5. Now bake the casserole for 15 minutes at 200 degrees until the cheese gets a bit brown at the top. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g Pasta
– 3 Pepper
– 1 Red Onion
– 200g Champignons
– 200g Creme Fraiche
– 200ml Milk
– 200g Gratin Cheese
– Sweet Paprika
– Hot Paprika
– Garlic Powder
– Olive Oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!