Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take a large bowl and whisk 2 eggs in it. Add 50g of honey and mix the ingredients.
2. Take 100g black chocolate and melt it in the microwave. Put the chocolate in the bowl with the egg-honey mix and mix everything to a mass. Add 1 pinch of salt and 60g of flour and process it to a dough.
3. Put the dough in a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
– 100g Black Chocolate
– 80g Honey
– 60g Flour
– 2 Eggs
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: