Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Enchilada sweet potato🍠
1. Use a fork to poke a few holes in a sweet potato and cook it for 10 minutes in a microwave until it is soft enough to split it with a knife.
2. Divide the sweet potato into two halves and make two holes. Put the scooped out sweet potato mass in a bowl for later filling.
3. Now add 2 tablespoons of salsa mexicana to the sweet potato mass and crush with a fork to a porridge. Add 50 grams of corn, red beans and cheese mix and season with 1 pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon each of hot pepper and cumin.
4. Now fill the sweet potato with the mass and cover it with the rest of the cheese mix. Then bake the sweet potatoes at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
– 1 Sweet Potato
– 2 Tbsp Salsa Mexicana
– 50g Corn
– 50g Red Beans
– 50g Grated Cheese
– Hot Pepper Spice
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: