Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Potato and cheese porridge with garlic🥔
1. Dice 3 potatoes and cook them for about 15 minutes. Puree them afterwards with a fork.
2. Melt 1 tbsp margarine in a pan on medium heat. Fry a clove of garlic in it for 1 minute before adding 80g cheese mix, 40g mozzarella and a dash of milk. Continue to melt the cheese over medium heat.
3. Add the potatoes with a dash of milk and stir the mixture as soon as the cheese has melted. Add more milk if the potatoes are too firm. Serve with a pinch of parsley.
We wish bon appetit!
– 3 Potatoes
– 80g Grated Cheese
– 40g Mozzarella
– 1Tbsp Margarine
– 1 Clove of Garlic
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: