Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds
1. Mix 100ml of warm water with 1 tablespoon of yeast
2. Now put 150 grams of flour, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 pinch of salt and the yeast mixture in a bowl and stir everything into a dough
3. Split the dough now in 6 equal portions. Put 3 Mini Mozzarella balls into each portion and form into a dumpling. Use some olive oil on your hands, so the dough will not stick.
4. Put some margarine in a pan and fry the dumplings on low heat until golden brown. Serve the dumplings with a little honey
1 Tbsp Yeast
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Pinch of Salt
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: