Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Baked avocado with egg and feta cheese🥑🥚
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Cut an avocado in half and make a small hole in the middle.
3. Carefully add one egg to each half of the avocado and spread some feta cheese over it.
4. Now bake the avocado with the egg for 18 minutes.
– 1 Avocado
– 2 Eggs
– Feta Cheese
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: