Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Cheese fries with fried onions in garlic yoghurt sauce🍟
1. Bake or fry 250g of french fries. For the sauce, add 20g of yoghurt, 30g crème fraîche, ½ teaspoon of garlic powder, salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon parsley to a dish and mix them.
2. Slice some cheddar and add it to the fries. Put in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt the cheese.
3. Finally, add the sauce and some fried onions on the fries.
– 250g French Fries
– 1 Slice of Cheddar
– 30g Creme Fraiche
– 20g Yoghurt
– Garlic Powder
– Fried Onions
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: