Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Roasted vegetable salad🥗
1. Dice 2 half peppers, 1/2 onion, 100g mushrooms and 1 garlic clove. Do not wash the mushrooms, just brush if necessary, otherwise they will become too spongy.
2. Take a large pan and heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the pepper and the onion and a pinch of salt and fry.
3. Now add the mushrooms. Continue to roast until the mushrooms turn a little brown.
4. Now add the garlic clove and the kale, as well as 1 tbsp Balsamico. Roast the ingredients until the leaves of the kale turn dark green.
5. Serve the salad with cheese.
Like & share if you liked the video🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g Kale
– 100g Champignons
– 1/2 Red & Yellow Pepper
– 1 Clove of Garlic
– ½ Onion
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp Balsamico
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: