Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Roasted vegetable salad🥗
1. Dice 2 half peppers, 1/2 onion, 100g mushrooms and 1 garlic clove. Do not wash the mushrooms, just brush if necessary, otherwise they will become too spongy.
2. Take a large pan and heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the pepper and the onion and a pinch of salt and fry.
3. Now add the mushrooms. Continue to roast until the mushrooms turn a little brown.
4. Now add the garlic clove and the kale, as well as 1 tbsp Balsamico. Roast the ingredients until the leaves of the kale turn dark green.
5. Serve the salad with cheese.
Like & share if you liked the video🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g Kale
– 100g Champignons
– 1/2 Red & Yellow Pepper
– 1 Clove of Garlic
– ½ Onion
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp Balsamico
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!