Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Cauliflower hash browns🥚🧀
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and dice some leek.
2. Grate 1 cauliflower into a bowl. Add 1 tsp salt and mix. Let the cauliflower rest for 20 minutes. Then squeeze out the juice in a towel.
3. Put the cauliflower back into the bowl and mix it with 75g grated cheese, the leek, 1 tablespoon basil, ½ teaspoon salt & pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 eggs.
4. Now form the mass into 6 hash browns and bake for 40 minutes at 200 degrees.
Like & Share if you liked the video🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 cauliflower
– 1 leek
– 2 eggs
– 75g grated cheese
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: