Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
1. Dice an onion, a red pepper and 3 garlic cloves. If you want to use fresh tomatoes, dice also 800g of tomatoes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and on medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and fry them with a pinch of salt & pepper. A little later, add half a teaspoon of cumin, 1 tsp sweet paprika and the garlic.
3. Now add the tomatoes and mix the ingredients. Put a bay leaf in it and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Take the bay leaf out again afterwards.
4. Then add 50g kale and mix. Now carefully lay 4 eggs on the mass and let the ingredients continue to cook until the eggs are done.
5. Sprinkle as soon as the eggs are done, feta cheese over the shakshuka.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g tomatoes
– 50g kale
– 1 onion
– 1 red pepper
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 4 eggs
– olive oil
– sweet pepper spice
– 1 bay leaf
– feta cheese
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: