Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
1. Dice an onion, a red pepper and 3 garlic cloves. If you want to use fresh tomatoes, dice also 800g of tomatoes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and on medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and fry them with a pinch of salt & pepper. A little later, add half a teaspoon of cumin, 1 tsp sweet paprika and the garlic.
3. Now add the tomatoes and mix the ingredients. Put a bay leaf in it and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Take the bay leaf out again afterwards.
4. Then add 50g kale and mix. Now carefully lay 4 eggs on the mass and let the ingredients continue to cook until the eggs are done.
5. Sprinkle as soon as the eggs are done, feta cheese over the shakshuka.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g tomatoes
– 50g kale
– 1 onion
– 1 red pepper
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 4 eggs
– olive oil
– sweet pepper spice
– 1 bay leaf
– feta cheese