Subscribe to our newsletter & learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Quinoa casserole🍅🧀
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cook 350g quinoa and grease a large baking pan. Cut 50g cherry tomatoes in halves.
2. Put 250g of tomato sauce, 80g creme fraiche, the sliced cherry tomatoes, 1 pinch of basil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a pan and fry them at medium heat. Add after a while the preecoked quinoa.
3. Add the ingredients to the pan and spread 50g cherry tomatoes and 100g mozzarella on top. Bake everything for 20 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 350g Quinoa
– 250g Tomato Sauce
– 100g Mozzarella
– 100g Cherry Tomatoes
– 80g Creme Fraiche
– Butter or Margarine for the Baking Tray
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: