Subscribe to our blog & learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Spanish Tortilla De Patatas🥔
1. Cook 500g potatoes for 15 – 20 minutes. Dice 1 onion.
2. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly and then slice them. It does not matter if they fall apart a bit. Add then 50ml of olive oil to a pan and fry the potatoes and onion for 15 minutes on low heat (3 of 9). Neither potatoes nor onions should turn brown.
3. Put 3 eggs in a bowl and mix with a pinch of salt. Now take the potato-onion mixture and carefully mix it with the eggs. Then let the mass rest for several minutes.
4. Now put in a pan 50ml olive oil. Heat the olive oil again at low heat (3/9) and evenly spread the potato-onion-egg mixture. Fry it for about 5 minutes and, as in the video, go a bit through the edges so that the tortilla does not stick.
ATTENTION! In the next step, please be very careful, because the hot olive oil can cause burns!
5. Put a suitable plate on the tortilla and leave the excess olive oil in a new pan. Now carefully turn the tortilla and let it slide into the new pan. Fry for another 3 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g Potatoes
– 100ml Olive Oil
– 3 Eggs
– 1 Onion
Do you love cooking as much as we do?😍
At Aliexpress you can buy kitchenware straight from the manufacturers.
This guarantees the lowest prices, with the same quality you would get from the stores💵💵💵
Cut out the middleman and get your new kitchenware now with the following link: