Subscribe to our blog & learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Spanish Tortilla De Patatas🥔
1. Cook 500g potatoes for 15 – 20 minutes. Dice 1 onion.
2. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly and then slice them. It does not matter if they fall apart a bit. Add then 50ml of olive oil to a pan and fry the potatoes and onion for 15 minutes on low heat (3 of 9). Neither potatoes nor onions should turn brown.
3. Put 3 eggs in a bowl and mix with a pinch of salt. Now take the potato-onion mixture and carefully mix it with the eggs. Then let the mass rest for several minutes.
4. Now put in a pan 50ml olive oil. Heat the olive oil again at low heat (3/9) and evenly spread the potato-onion-egg mixture. Fry it for about 5 minutes and, as in the video, go a bit through the edges so that the tortilla does not stick.
ATTENTION! In the next step, please be very careful, because the hot olive oil can cause burns!
5. Put a suitable plate on the tortilla and leave the excess olive oil in a new pan. Now carefully turn the tortilla and let it slide into the new pan. Fry for another 3 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g Potatoes
– 100ml Olive Oil
– 3 Eggs
– 1 Onion
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: